Tackle Process Variation at the Source
Process variation is the enemy of competitiveness and profitability. It causes waste and inefficiency, leads to high quality costs and manning levels, and results in late deliveries and poor traceability. The secret to consistent, automated and productive machining is to understand where variation comes from and how to deal with it at source.
Renishaw's Productive Process Pyramid™ provides a framework within which to identify and control variation in your factory, backed by innovative technology, proven methods and expert support. Renishaw can help bring your goal of 'green button' or 'lights out' machining into reach.
Attend this FREE seminar at Shelton Machinery and reap the following rewards in your shop:
- Achieve more throughput from your existing assets
- Increase automation and reduce human intervention
- Reduce rework, re-makes, concessions and scrap
- Shorten manufacturing lead times
- Increase your capabilities and traceability
- Control your costs and boost your bottom line